Jumat, 02 Mei 2008

Turn to Carrie (again)


This is my seventh day I feel like I'm living in the middle of nothing. I still can not get to think what has been wrong with me. My friends keep telling me that I'll be OK. My parents asked me what was wrong with me. I still don't have any answer yet. I don't know...
I hope this is just a normal period that always happens due to a hormonal imbalance. But this time it's so severe so I couldn't help but wonder.
I'm afraid that these symptoms I've got lead to a final diagnosis called Depression. My lack of concentration, my decrease in appetite, my lack of interest to socialize with people around me are enough to make me take Prozac, I think.
But what was the etiology??
I still have no exact answer what was the cause. All I know is I have an insecure feeling about these circumstances. I'm afraid that my friends wouldn't like me anymore. I've been pushing myself too hard just to think why he suddenly disappeared. I've been asking myself why did he lie to me..All those broken promises,etc2.
But I still can one relief. In my blackest days I usually turn again to Carrie Bradshaw and her friends. Yes, these fascinating ladies keep inspire me how to live in this crazy days with full of unfaithful and loser guys.
Also, I usually end my days with a novel "how to meet cute guys". It's very funny though, it's witty but also teach me how to keep alive although you're broken to million pieces.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hai vita boleh kenal dong, kayaknya menarik lho blog kamu